Legality. It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some items available on our website may be restricted to adults and/or may be restricted due to your residence or place of business. These items include, but aren’t limited to firearms, firearm parts, firearm components and firearm magazines. YOU, THE CUSTOMER, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONFIRMING THE LEGALITY OF THE ITEM(S) YOU ARE PURCHASING PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER. Auto Mag Ltd. Co. will not be responsible for any items refused for delivery or refused by your Federal Firearms License (“FFL”). Contact your chosen FFL to inquire about the transfer of items you are purchasing prior to placing your order.
IF PURCHASING FIREAMS OF FIREARM COMPONENTS YOU UNDERSTAND, ACNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. You understand firearms, by their very nature, are inherently dangerous and you accept full liability regarding its use as well as full responsibility for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess.
2. Auto Mag Ltd. Co. reserves the right to refuse any firearm order.
3. Firearms are only sent to licensed FFL dealers or Curio & Relics License (“C&R”) holder where applicable. If you are the end user and you are having your firearm shipped to a dealer for transfer, we must have your dealers FFL on file and you must have their permission to have your firearm shipped to them for transfer prior to placing your order with us. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm to you. All dealers will charge you a fee for transferring a firearm and you should contact the dealer to ask the amount of that fee prior to placing your order with us.
4. Auto Mag Ltd. Co. must have a current copy of the dealers signed FFL or C&R before you can place your order with us. It is also required that you have a copy of any other necessary licenses that may be required on file prior to placing your order. Auto Mag Ltd. Co. does not have any relationships with FFLs and therefore the FFL is not a representative of Auto Mag Ltd. Co. in any manner.
5. Auto Mag Ltd. Co. strongly recommends having all firearms, and firearm components, particularly older firearms and firearm components, particularly magazines to be fitted to a particular firearm and thoroughly examined by a qualified gunsmith before firing.
WARNING: ALL FIREARMS BUYERS/USERS SHOULD RECEIVE PROPER INSTRUCTION AND TRAINING IN THE CORRECT USE OF THESE PRODUCTS PRIOR TO USING THEM.